Sunday, July 6, 2014

Update on Mark


Mark wen to the Saratoga ER yesterday and then they sent him to Dr. Verra. Turns out he does have  a tear but they have to wait for the blood to clear to do the laser surgery.   If it keeps bleeding, they will have to do a more “risky” surgery.  He goes back on Monday to Verra.  I guess Verra isn’t the surgeon but I think there is one in that group.  


No comments:

Post a Comment